For the safety of our customers and employees we have implemented the following shop policies effective immediately.
We ask for your patience and understanding moving forward. If you feel sick or think you might be sick please do not come to our barbershop.
Customers who NO SHOW for an appointment or cancel within 2hrs of their appointment WILL BE responsible for paying for missed service before next appointment can be made.
1. We will be appointment only. We are not allowed to accept Walk-ins at this time. This will allow us to regulate the amount of people in the shop and keep wait times down to a minimum.
2. We ask you wait outside or in your car until your barber is ready for you . Your Barber will notify you once they are ready for you to enter the shop. The front door will be locked and no one will be allowed in the waiting room.
3. Your temperature will be taken before entering shop with a contactless thermometer. Those with a temp above 99.5f will not be able to enter the shop.
4. Only those getting a haircut will be allowed to enter the shop. An adult may accompany a minor if needed. You will not be allowed to hold a small child while they are getting a haircut.
5. A Mask MUST be worn to enter the shop. No exceptions. If you do not have one we can provide one at a cost of $5.
6. All Barbers will be wearing masks and disposable gloves. Chairs and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each customer.